Important Customer Information
With rapid escalation of COVID-19, Springmount Services has been on the forefront of assuring its customers about its solutions, staff knowledge and what to expect from the company. Springmount Services has been working with relevant authorities to ensure adoption of best practices to deliver highest level deep-cleaning services and management of high-risk areas.Springmount Services has implemented contingencies to assure our clients and educate our frontline staff about potential risks and staying safe while delivering critical services during these unprecedented times – including:
As a provider of cleaning services, we ensure the provision of a clean healthcare environment. Springmount Services implements risk management procedures to prevent and control healthcare associated infections with environmental cleaning best practices. Our Pandemic Team was fast to act to assist in the management and operational activities in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
COVID-19 Deep Cleaning
Our Ongoing Commitment
- Following Government’s advice with the development of the virus at each stage of the outbreak
- Implementing remote working processes for Head Office staff and conference calls with clients to minimise physical contact
- Understanding individual client working situation in case of self-isolation and reduced services to allow us to implement the most effective and highly-customised cleaning solutions
- We are available for specialised deep-cleaning services
- In case of suspected infection, our team will draw up a customised deep-cleaning package for immediate roll-out. Please CLICK HERE to get a quote.
- Declaring any suspected cases immediately
- Isolating areas of infection
- Quarantining members of the staff immediately and accessing COVID-19 tests for effective treatment
- Conducting a deep-clean of the affected area